BIG BEAR RETREAT CENTER - STUDENT YOUTH GROUPS - FAMILY REUNIONS
TEAM BUILDING - HIGH SCHOOL ALTITUDE SPORTS TRAINING CAMPS - CHURCH RETREATS
COLLEGE SKI SNOWBOARD CLUB TRIPS - GROUP CABIN RENTALS - XC RUNNING CAMPS
RELIGIOUS - MILITARY - SPECIAL EVENTS - ACCOMMODATIONS
Group Vacation Rental Cabins
in Big Bear Lake, California
Accommodates 20, 30, 40 - 50+ people!
We have 2 large side by side cabins with amazing lake and mountain views!
Rent the "Blue House" for up to 30 people.
Rent "Blue" and "Yellow" houses for groups of 30-50 people.
We still have many weekends and full weeks available.
Check our Availability Calender, then Contact us!
Top 10 Reasons Big Bear Lake Group Outings stay at Big Bear Hostel Lodge!
A Million Dollar Lake View from our deck
Awesome Lake and Mountain views from our
40 foot Redwood Party Deck
Gas BBQ and Picnic Tables!
One Block to The Big Bear Village Downtown Area
Big Bear Village
Lakeside Park / Playground, Restaurants, Movies, Bowling, Indoor Ice Rink,
Big Bear Visitor Center, Bars, Shopping, Ice Cream and more!
Antique car shows and other weekly events take place in the village!
Free Friday Night outdoor entertainment in Summer.
We are your home away from home!
Enjoy a fire and a lovely sunset
from our backyard BBQ meeting area!
We are your Ski and Snowboard Trip Group Base Camp!
We are located in downtown Big Bear. Just 1 mile from Snow Summit and 2 miles from Bear Mountain.
Big Bear Hostel' s Group Cabin Rentals are the best location for groups of all kinds to enjoy winter fun. You can build snow men, go sledding, go snowshoeing, ski, snowboard, shop, karaoke, and party the night away within a few blocks.
Whatever the activities you enjoy by day, our location let's you walk to nightlight and restaurants for the perfect end to a perfect day!
Kids Playground on site!
We have a vinyl playground right next to the deck.
Slide, Climbing Wall, Fire Pole and Monkey Bars
Free HIGH SPEED WIFI INTERNET everywhere!
All our rooms have Free High Speed WIFI Internet Wireless
Our Blue House has Cable TV 90+ channels in living room and most bedrooms.
Big Bear Hostel Game Room
Ping Pong and Foosball in house!
The Family Sport Bar Restaurant next to us has
Big Screen Sporting Events
4 pool tables, shuffleboard, video games.
Summer Watersports: Para-sailing, Sunset Cruises,
Fishing and Jet Boat Tours across the street!
The Marina across the street from the hostel
has every lake activity from wake-boarding, kayaking,
stand up padleboards, (SUP) to Sunset boat tours
Sports Rental Activities for every Season
Big Bear Snowboard Rentals
Big Bear Ski Rentals
Big Bear Bike Rentals
Big Bear Kayak Rentals
Big Bear Jetski Rentals
Big Bear Paddleboard Rentals
Big Bear Mountain Bike Rentals
Big Bear Snowshoe Rentals
Great Big Bear Hiking Trails at the end of our street!
Walk up our street and into the forest and in 30 minutes
you are at a vantage point overlooking the entire valley!
See our Big Bear Trail Information
for all the hiking and biking trails in the area.
Snow Summit offers scenic chairlift rides in Summer
and you can hike down or bike down.
More reasons Big Bear Lake Group Outings stay with us!
- Awesome Lake and Mountain Views from our 40 foot Redwood Party Deck with Gas BBQ!
1 block to Lake, Parks, Restaurants, Movies, Bowling, Bars, Shopping,
Ice Cream and more!
- Our 2 houses feel like your home away from home!
- Free High Speed WIFI everywhere and Cable TV in most Blue House rooms.
- Fun and Games: Board Games, Ping Pong, Foosball
- Nearby Rentals: Paddleboards, Bikes, Jet ski, Kayak, Pontoon Boat Rentals
- Hiking: Your group can walk up our street and into the forest to a fantastic lake view vantage point in 30 minutes!
- Kitchens: Each house has fully stocked kitchen with stoves/ovens/microwaves/dishwashers/pots/pans/utensils!
- We have discount ski/snowboard rentals for our guests and lift ticket deals in winter! (non-holiday dates)
- No mandatory cleaning fees like other rental companies! No hidden surprise charges
- 20 Restaurants within 2 blocks! Pizza Joint, Family Sports Bar, Himalayan, Chinese, Sushi, Steakhouse, Mexican
- Basketball Hoop in parking lot and Horseshoe pit in front yard
- Average temps are in the 60's to 80's May to October. Perfect Weather!
- Ski Resorts are open November - April
- Rent both houses and you have a huge private lodge all to yourselves! No sharing with other groups!
- Family Reunions with kids under 12 enjoy on splinter free backyard playground.
We look forward to hosting your special event and continually improve our facility so that it has everything your group outing requires!
Pricing is only given by email after you fill out our group contact form.
If you have general questions, please feel free to call me anytime
Grayson McNeill (owner)
Please contact us for a price quote and detailed information!